Health Care Administration, MS Online
This degree program is 100 percent online. Courses are delivered through Canvas, OSU’s online learning platform. Program courses are offered using 8- and 16-week formats. Courses are taught asynchronously so students can fit them into their schedules. The Health Care Administration program also offers three graduate certificates that can be earned independently:
- Health Care Administration
- Health Care Administration: Finance
- Health Care Administration: Global Health
TOP 5OSU HCA Degree
Ranked Top 5 Program in the U.S.
The curriculum is broadly designed to prepare students for management or leadership positions in any healthcare organization. Students participate in an internship to learn in real situations from successful professionals in the field.
Required core curriculum for this 32-hour program includes:
- General Survey of Healthcare Industry
- Legal Issues and Compliance
- Leadership Methods and Styles in Healthcare
- Healthcare Informatics
- Global Health
- Healthcare finance
- Health Aspects of Disasters
- Organizational Development
- Human resources
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are encouraged to submit application materials at least six weeks prior to the start of the semester.
To apply to the Health Care Administration program, complete the following:
- Graduate College application https://gradcollege.okstate.edu/apply/
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending.
- Provide a one- to two-paged typed, double-spaced goal statement that includes the following:
- Description of your current job
- Description of current and past health care experience, if any.
- What are your career goals?
- How will the HCA program help you in achieving these goals?
- Why are you applying to OSU’s HCA program?
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges do you face in achieving your goals?
|Total cost per credit hour||$355.00||$485.00|
|Total cost per 3-credit hour course||$1,065.00||$1,455.00|
|Estimated total program cost||$11,360.00||$15,520.00|